Walt Disney World Network 2015
Add Walt Disney World to the iconic elements of the London Underground and the result is this artwork.
Travel back in time with this artwork that shows the attractions as they were in 2015, including Maelstrom, The Legend of Jack Sparrow, The American Idol Experience, Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show, Captain EO, The Sum of All Thrills. As we know, Disney is always changing, so in a few years, we'll bring out a new Map that will include Stars Wars Land, Toy Story Land, Pandora, the World of Avatar, and many others! In the meantime, just sit back, look around this artwork, and remember the good ol' days with a nostalgic tear.
Included are all the main parks showing every ride, some with height and/or speed information where interesting, and all as geographically correct as possible given the confines of a rectangular layout!
All the connections around WDW, including all the resorts, are shown using walkways, boats and the monorail.
Disney Underground: It’s fun, informative and artistic!
This artwork can also be customized ('z' there for our American friends!) as a great reminder of your Disney vacation's hilarious adventures! - for example, add comments to the rides or your resort; add names for favourite rides, etc.
See below for a larger preview.
Imperial size: 16" x 12" (approx.)
Disney Underground Map Info.
- The 4 main parks of Walt Disney World in Florida: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios.
- All the rides, with height and/or speed information given for: Big Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Spaceship: Earth, Test Track, Expedition Everest, Tower of Terror, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon.
- Color-coded lands in each park.
- Monorail icons and track between Epcot and Magic Kingdom complete with all stops.
- Railroad icons and tracks in Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom's Wildlife Express.
- Boat and walking routes between Epcot and Hollywood Studios.
- Boat route between Downtown Disney and resorts.
- Resorts with boat links to Magic Kingdom.
- Walking paths/routes within Disney World.
- Locations of every resort.
- Opening date given for each park.
- Links to Orlando Sanford and International airports.
The Map will be updated as changes occur in the parks.
This artwork is not endorsed or sold by Disney - it is only available here.