3 Valleys Network Map
Bonjour. According to legend, Les 3 Vallées is the world’s largest ski area. Not only does it have over 600km of pistes and around 170 lifts, it is now artistically all connected via the Frozen Underground - your friendly tube system that has just gone and joined up all the villages and mountain stations. Never get lost again in the Tarentaise Valley.
[Hover over the image on the left to magically magnify]
Frozen Map Info.
The lines of the Frozen Underground are hauntingly familiar, but yet they have been crafted into mountains complete with trees, a skier and a fine mountain hut.
The Blue, Red and Black (Runs) Lines have naturally changed into Bleu, Rouge and Noir, plus there are Le Vin Chaud and Après-Ski Lines for more than just "on snow" fun.
- Includes all the main resorts and the majority of the settlements in the 3 Valleys area.
- Heights are given for the main resorts.
- Altiports shown.
- The stations are a geographically correct as they can be within the confines of the artwork.
- Customisation available for the larger artworks.
For a clean, crispy gallery-style finish...
- Your artwork is printed directly onto aluminium, primed with a platinum white enamel.
- It is extremely robust - with waterproof and sunlight-fadeproof features - so can be displayed both indoor (including the bathroom) and sheltered outdoor areas.
- With a matte surface, all images have a classic, flawless appearance.
- Arrives ready to hang.